Didn't get fooled today!

Oldsjunkie

Forum Supporter
Posted the junk lord of the rings ring that was my last target last night. Went back to the same park this evening. I always set rules for my hunts and tonight it was work the strip between the road and walking path, about 12 feet wide, from the back of the jeep to the big tree. Put on my gear, fired up the M6, first decent sounding target was this little 10K beauty with five little stones. First gold! That makes the last target last night and the first target tonight both rings. Pulled about 45 cents in clad, not in the pic. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20160413_203124.jpg
    IMG_20160413_203124.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20160413_204418.jpg
    IMG_20160413_204418.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 211
Great job on finding your first Gold!

I hope you find lots and lots more!

posted the junk lord of the rings ring that was my last target last night. Went back to the same park this evening. I always set rules for my hunts and tonight it was work the strip between the road and walking path, about 12 feet wide, from the back of the jeep to the big tree. Put on my gear, fired up the m6, first decent sounding target was this little 10k beauty with five little stones. First gold! That makes the last target last night and the first target tonight both rings. Pulled about 45 cents in clad, not in the pic. :d

https://youtu.be/NIHJ9RMAVGI :grin:

Thanks for the kind words folks. I thought seeing silver sparkle in the hole was exhilarating, but that yellow shimmer is something completely different! How did you know what song came into my head when I realized this one was real Crackerjack? :hi5:

Thanks for the kind words folks. I thought seeing silver sparkle in the hole was exhilarating, but that yellow shimmer is something completely different! How did you know what song came into my head when I realized this one was real Crackerjack? :hi5:

That's what came to my mind when I read your thread title! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom