Finaly after 4 years

budaf250

Forum Supporter
After 4 years and thousands of pull tabs, bottle caps, and can slaw scraps. It happened 4.1 grams of 14k with a 1/2 karat diamond ring. I bet I looked as silly as the diggers doing my happy dance.

Attachments

• DSCN0392.JPG
    DSCN0392.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 611
  • DSCN0393.JPG
    DSCN0393.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 611
Thanks T-Man I thought it was never going to happen. I usually give up easy on gold. As the junk is very heavy on our beaches here. People think the beach is there personal dumping grounds. Metal detecting has made me aware of how bad we treat mother earth. And it makes me sick.

Congratulations and good on you for your persistence!

I bet that thing will appraise @$3k retail!...1/2 carat like that..most jewelers will give you a free look at it and tell you what they think...
Mud.

Persistence pays off.

Congratulations! Finally you are rewarded for your persistence and dedication! Well done! Well done! May your next ring be quicker in coming than the first! :congras::stars::confetti::dance::band::whoohoo:

Finally after 4 years

Thanks everyone. I now feel like I fit in now. I haven't posted many of my finds. But that will change from now on.

Heck, I thought you fit in when you said "thousands of pull tabs, bottle caps, and can slaw scraps".:lol: Congratulations on showing that digging the junk paid off!!:yes: That is a beautiful ring!!:D

Back
Top Bottom