Deer bow season opened here in Tn,,one problem

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Hot as all get out.

I wiped sweat yesterday evening right up until 6pm, before it cooled a bit.
And in my whole life hunting deer,,I even saw lighting bugs as it got dark,,a first.

Did see some deer too, didn't get the shot Inwanted so passed.

Hot as all get out.

I wiped sweat yesterday evening right up until 6pm, before it cooled a bit.
And in my whole life hunting deer,,I even saw lighting bugs as it got dark,,a first.

Did see some deer too, didn't get the shot Inwanted so passed.

Nice. Im going to get out bow hunting after that cool weather arrives around the first. Post up if ya get one. Good luck.

I quit bow hunting here a few years back when I would climb the tree and could smell myself I knew I was wasting time. To darn hot

I haven't hunted yet either. as the heat, my health problem weren't enough they some logging going on next to me.. and I believe that they may have logged some of my tree.. They assured me that they didn't cut any of my trees.. I may have to get a survey to be for sure...

I was told yesterday the friend of a friend fell out of his stand, broke a few ribs, punctured a lung, and I think broke an arm as well.

Be careful!

I was told yesterday the friend of a friend fell out of his stand, broke a few ribs, punctured a lung, and I think broke an arm as well.

Be careful!

I hunt from a ground blind these days. Getting' too old and feeble to climb into a tree stand. Easier to nap in the ground blind as well, lol.

Be careful!

I knew a guy bow hunting that fell out of a tree and broke his back. it was several hours before anyone found him and now he is paralyzed.

Back
Top Bottom