Nice little silver ring

ZR2guy

Elite Member
Found this about 10 ft away from a tot lot at a local elementary school. Brought it home, dipped it into my wife's jewelry cleaner and saw the 925 designation under a magnifying glass.:D

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 122
Congratulations nice looking little ring. I have not found a ring in a while the ground up here in northwest Ohio has been very very hard rock dry. Feel guilty trying to do any digging.

Found this about 10 ft away from a tot lot at a local elementary school. Brought it home, dipped it into my wife's jewelry cleaner and saw the 925 designation under a magnifying glass.:D

Huh.. Those are actually set stones. you should check for diamonds.

Nice find!
Cheers,

Skippy

Huh.. Those are actually set stones. you should check for diamonds.

Nice find!
Cheers,

Skippy

You are right. I think I just assume sometimes that finding a small ring like that in an elementary school yard means that a child had lost it and that most parents wouldn't let their child wear something that nice to school. I know, I know, don't assume!:lol:

You are right. I think I just assume sometimes that finding a small ring like that in an elementary school yard means that a child had lost it and that most parents wouldn't let their child wear something that nice to school. I know, I know, don't assume!:lol:

I've found plenty of diamond jewelry that was 925. Definitely check 'em out. :)

Cheers,

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom