So Cal Silvers #100-104 Plus Some Sterling And Coinstar Silver

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last couple hunts. I managed a 5 silver coin hunt and then found the sterling bracelet piece during an after work hunt from an old lot. These finds take me to 104 silver coins for the year.

My son and I also found a 1948 Rosie from the Coinstar. I think this is our 12th Coinstar silver coin, all Rosies and one Washington.

Hope you all had a good weekend.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5242.jpg
    IMG_5242.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_5217.jpg
    IMG_5217.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_5206.jpg
    IMG_5206.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 330
Great post as usual. I never get tired of pocket-watches. Oh, and of course ... you are staying south of Santa Barbara :friends:

Nice hunt and congrats on snagging a nice handful of silver!

Ironically, I found a sterling bracelet yesterday in my neighbor's yard that looks just like yours!
DEyOPo0.jpg

Great hunting there bud, and congrats on the coinstar score!
Thanks Jeff!
Great post as usual. I never get tired of pocket-watches. Oh, and of course ... you are staying south of Santa Barbara :friends:
Thanks Tom! Of course stay south of SB:D
Nice hunt and congrats on snagging a nice handful of silver!

Ironically, I found a sterling bracelet yesterday in my neighbor's yard that looks just like yours!
Thanks bud and it does look like the one you found.

Last edited:
Your marble finds are sweet.. I always enjoy seeing them.. Do you store them in a jar, that would be a nice picture..

Your marble finds are sweet.. I always enjoy seeing them.. Do you store them in a jar, that would be a nice picture..

Thanks, i love finding marbles. I mostly find them in old lots. Here's a photo I have in my 2017 album.

Attachments

• user14857_pic76020_1501873591.jpg
    user14857_pic76020_1501873591.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 239
Justin its marbles and marvels. Congrats on reaching the century mark on Silver Coins. I still have a hope to get there this year yet if it ever rains and I get off work. Your consistency is to be admired, on to the next hunt. Trapper

Woot! 100 milestone behind ya! Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More marbles!!!:laughing: A 5 silver hunt is quite an outing,looks like you had good finds all around Jason! It just NEVER gets old eh? I could hunt full time if given the opportunity....

Justin its marbles and marvels. Congrats on reaching the century mark on Silver Coins. I still have a hope to get there this year yet if it ever rains and I get off work. Your consistency is to be admired, on to the next hunt. Trapper

Sentury Mark? Are you kidding me ?
What are the odds I can find a 700 coin pocket spill this year ?
Amaizing !!!!
love it Jam.
, Dew

Thanks Trapper, I appreciate it.
Woot! 100 milestone behind ya! Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!

More marbles!!!:laughing: A 5 silver hunt is quite an outing,looks like you had good finds all around Jason! It just NEVER gets old eh? I could hunt full time if given the opportunity....
Thanks and I agree with you about hunting full time even though my shoulder would hate me.
Very nice Jam.. Thanks.. Oh and I dig that bench they are on..
Thanks! The bench is just the edge of my bed.

Sentury Mark? Are you kidding me ?
What are the odds I can find a 700 coin pocket spill this year ?
Amaizing !!!!
love it Jam.
, Dew
Thanks Dew! Well you mentioned 700 coin pocket spill so now it will happen :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom