First Hunt In A Month

diggin4clad

Elite Member
For the first time in a month I got out for a quick 75 minute hunt at a local middle school soccer field. Didn't get much.....clad worth $3.35 including a 1953 Wheatie and a brass lock which will end up in the scrap metal bin.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 365
Short hunt

Ed,
Like you,I finally got out for a quick hunt on Friday also. My first hunt in a long time due to the heat. I got $ 3.44 in clads and a Chucky Cheese token coin. Hope our fall is cooler and more productive. This old dog can't take the heat anymore. I need my sports stadiums open for football here. Good luck and good hunting to you and your lady friend.
Bubba Ron

Ed,
Like you,I finally got out for a quick hunt on Friday also. My first hunt in a long time due to the heat. I got $ 3.44 in clads and a Chucky Cheese token coin. Hope our fall is cooler and more productive. This old dog can't take the heat anymore. I need my sports stadiums open for football here. Good luck and good hunting to you and your lady friend.
Bubba Ron
Thanks Ron.....same here regarding the heat. Only one more month of this heat..I hope ! May not be many fresh drops this year because around here a lot of the sports fields and playgrounds were locked up so nobody was there to lose anything. Good Luck to you from here on out.

Congrats D4C on the wheat and adding to the clad pile. My clad total has not gone up a buck since March. Course only been out maybe 5 or 6 times since. Bubbaron made a good point with no new fresh drops, between the pandemic and a dry hot summer I suspect most mdrs totals will be way down. C'mon cool weather. Good luck Mark

Congrats D4C on the wheat and adding to the clad pile. My clad total has not gone up a buck since March. Course only been out maybe 5 or 6 times since. Bubbaron made a good point with no new fresh drops, between the pandemic and a dry hot summer I suspect most mdrs totals will be way down. C'mon cool weather. Good luck Mark
Thanks Mark.....I'm well behind my usual pace in number of hunts and finds. Weather and Covid has been a factor. Hopefully the Fall will pick things up a bit.
I always seem to get my best hunts in around October and November.

Congrats on getting out finally. The heat has been crazy up here also but had to do a little detecting last night for coins. Been a while but a 30 minute hunt produced 7 wheats a rosie and a 52 ben half. Looking forward to seeing you get that clad count up! Good luck to both of you.

Congrats on getting out finally. The heat has been crazy up here also but had to do a little detecting last night for coins. Been a while but a 30 minute hunt produced 7 wheats a rosie and a 52 ben half. Looking forward to seeing you get that clad count up! Good luck to both of you.
Thanks Yooper.....glad to hear you were able to get out and got some good stuff. Weather this weekend is supposed to get a little better and i sure hope so because these one hour hunts just aren't cutting it. :lol: So far I'm way behind my usual pace in hunts AND finds. :no:

Back
Top Bottom