Announcement: Mid-Missouri Treasure Hunters meeting on Jan. 29

wbook01

If anyone is interested in forming a metal detecting group in Mid-Missouri, either as a formal club or as a monthly informal gathering to talk and show off finds, I have reserved a conference room at the Columbia Public Library, 100 W. Broadway, from 7 until 8:30 on the evening of Monday, Jan. 29. Let's meet and greet, eat some pizza and see if there is enough interest to give the club a future.

We can have pizza delivered (I will buy). Bring your own soft drinks, coffee, etc. The library does not allow alcohol.

The conference room will seat up to 20 people. I hope we fill it up.

Bill

Sounds like that would be fun , but on a Monday night and myself in westeren Mo. living near the Kansas border would be over a two hr. trip. But I think it's a great idea and hope you have a good showing. Thanks for the shout out

MoBob, you're probably closer to MoKan Search & Recovery, or the Topeka club.

There's 3 clubs in KC. MoKan, Three Trails, and Mid-Western Artifacts Society. I'm partial to the last and have served as an Officer for about 15 years.

Is Three Trails still around? I belonged to Three Trails more than 30 years ago.

It is, small..mostly couples I think now. Their open hunt is a thing of the past. Most are members also of one or both the other clubs in town.

If anyone is interested in forming a metal detecting group in Mid-Missouri, either as a formal club or as a monthly informal gathering to talk and show off finds, I have reserved a conference room at the Columbia Public Library, 100 W. Broadway, from 7 until 8:30 on the evening of Monday, Jan. 29. Let's meet and greet, eat some pizza and see if there is enough interest to give the club a future.

We can have pizza delivered (I will buy). Bring your own soft drinks, coffee, etc. The library does not allow alcohol.

The conference room will seat up to 20 people. I hope we fill it up.

Bill

So I went as per your instructions. I was the only one there. Where were you?

Back
Top Bottom