• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

St. Peters Missouri Hunting partner

Denny2w

Looking for a hunting partner in the St. louis, St. Peters, O'fallon Missouri area.
I've been detecting about 8 years. I prefer searching older coins to a bucket of newer ones.
Denny

Welcome Denny! Try the "sticky" at the top of this thread. Post your location and look for others near you.

Looking for a hunting partner in the St. louis, St. Peters, O'fallon Missouri area.
I've been detecting about 8 years. I prefer searching older coins to a bucket of newer ones.
Denny

Fenton MO Checking In
When the weather warms up, we can Get together. I too like to look for old coins and of course Jewelry. I know a spot between here and there, and my Dad and I go there Often, oldest coin found there so far 1920 wheat.
Found silver there too, 1940 wash quarter as well as 7 silver rosies and 1 1954 Franklin half. My Dad has found 2 wash quarters and 3 gold rings.
My son found a sterling crucifix.
I have also found 74 wheaties.

Send me a PM and welcome to the forum.:cool:

Missouri Hunting partner

I live in St. Louis, and like to look for old coins and need a partner.:yes:

I live in St. Louis, and like to look for old coins and need a partner.:yes:

Welcome to the Forum. I know Silver Shooter, my Dad and I have hunted with him befiore. I live in Fenton, in fact I am Going MD'Ing Today and Tomorrow. Send me a PM and I will give you my E-Mail. I had a great Day Sat, Look for my Posts recently.
DannO in Fenton.

Back
Top Bottom