• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

It's not hunted out

gscott12250

Elite Member
Back at the 1829 house and it keeps producing. I found these two little indians and a shield nickle this morning before work the shield nickle is 1873 I think. Thanks for looking. HH
a954a44ae7bc678405ebcef8dfedd5cd.jpg
0d62e2f7266f55da561fc86876d91844.jpg

Greg

Wow! A shield nickel is one that I hope to find one day. Congratulations on scrounging up some major oldies .
HH, Dew

You're on quite the streak. Keep it up! I'm enjoying the pics of your amazing finds, thanks for sharing them with us.

Great finds!
So far only coins from this property? Any relics
Thanks for posting
I've gotten so many buckles it's crazy and there are a few other things I've found as well but I'm more into coins than relics. To be honest though there has been a ton of coins from this property. Basically 90% of my finds that I post and are 18, 17, and 1600's are from this one house. I've been hitting it since june of this year and I'll still be hitting it in June of next year and I still won't be done. I expect more relics now because I'm digging all signals so stay tuned.

Greg

Great finds!
So far only coins from this property? Any relics
Thanks for posting
27c26cb05af941764a249b2e0b6b8393.jpg
here is one of the relics I've found. It's pretty cool American railway association from 1901 annual convention in NYC NY

Greg

Looks like a great spot. Stick with it who knows your best find may be yet to come. Congrats on the coins!

Greg I think you may be violating an informal forum rule. You do not have your Detector listed in your signature. We want to know what you found them with and what numbers came up.

Back
Top Bottom