• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Just ordered a ProPointer from Big Boys Hobbies

BaldAssCat

Elite Member
Cashed in my clad for the year and added it to a gift card I got for Christmas and was finally able to order a propointer! I've never used one so I'm going into this on blind faith. I hope it lives up to the hype.

And the waiting game starts again. Thanks again Bart.

Cashed in my clad for the year and added it to a gift card I got for Christmas and was finally able to order a propointer! I've never used one so I'm going into this on blind faith. I hope it lives up to the hype.

And the waiting game starts again. Thanks again Bart.

I'll be the first...you will love it, no doubt. martin

Btw, I bought a second one...I enjoy it that much and couldn't see hunting without one.

I still can't believe I detected a whole year without one. Man it made my detecting life so much more fun. Congrats and enjoy.

The advice here has been great so far, which is why I spent that much on a product I've never touched before.

Now if the ground would thaw out in the next few days I might get to try it out when it gets here. :)

I got mine for 50 bucks at a pawn shop in CO when I was waiting for my first MD to arrive in mail. I didnt realize how good of deal I got till I looked one up new.

And yeah it is awesome. I hate to admit it but Ive got mine REALLY wet and muddy. LIke totaly covered in mud and it still works great.

The thing is cool for playing in the house for detecting wall studs for practice too. If the ground it frozen, play with it anyway. Super tune and detune it if you can't get out. It all comes in handy once you get in the field. martin

I was running without a PP for almost a year, and now that I have one I dont know how I did without one. You will love it.

Back
Top Bottom