N/R Guess who's car I am working on! PIC UPDATE FOR JERRY ALLEN

LordOfTheZincs

Elite Member
Alan White! The drummer for YES! How cool is that!?:p YES was my first concert in 1981. Him and his wife seem like great people :yes: They are actually flying the water pump in to us from Seattle on his personal jet and everything! :wow: I think I would have bought a new Range Rover and gave the old one to me:?::lol:
Just to stay on topic.....I get to go excavate a farm dump after the water pump is done tomorrow. Wonder if I can talk him into helpin out?:laughing:

Last edited:
That's neat! As much as I loved Yes back in the day I saw them in concert somewhere around 79-80. The stage was in the center of the arena and rotated. Sounded neat but sucked IRL since 75% of the time you were looking at the back of them haha!

That is COOL!!

Get a autograph & some pictures,,,, To MAKE IT REAL ;)

conveniently enough I just got new batteries for the camera today. I wont get an autographed visa receipt cause my boss is gonna send him a bill. (They played golf tog. before I guess?) Should I get him to sharpie my tool boxes? :laughing: I bet my wife has an auto. though, they are boarding their dogs at her work. Vicious little community we live in huh? Rock stars beware!:laughing::laughing::laughing: Nah, the place I live is amazing. Stunmi, I think I saw the same concert in wyoming and I agree!

Signed tool boxes to boot lol

Attachments

• 100_2562.jpg
    100_2562.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_2564.jpg
    100_2564.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_2567.jpg
    100_2567.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 90
Back