I might have a problem

That reminds me of my bass fishing days....I had a ton of equipment. (Ranger boat, rods, reels, lures, lines etc) I know the feeling...

HDD

Well have not done any fishing in years but when I did I had all the latest Lures, poles, reels. Now I got all these as well as a room full of guitars and a garage full of Old triumph motorcycles not sure if I could afford another hobby LOL!
My wife does not even know how rich she will be when I kick the bucket LOL!

Oh no,you gotta spread those out.lol.i think I see a few shaking,I think some are a little afraid of the others.
That would just have me a mess,I've thinned out a lot because I'm just trying to learn one machine as much as I can.But if you can handle it more power to ya,,you got all your basis covered.

I can help build an addition on the house this summer if need be ? That is some arsenal.:good:

Well have not done any fishing in years but when I did I had all the latest Lures, poles, reels. Now I got all these as well as a room full of guitars and a garage full of Old triumph motorcycles not sure if I could afford another hobby LOL!
My wife does not even know how rich she will be when I kick the bucket LOL!

That's only if she sells if for what it's worth and not what you told her what you paid for it. 😂

Oh no,you gotta spread those out.lol.i think I see a few shaking,I think some are a little afraid of the others.
That would just have me a mess,I've thinned out a lot because I'm just trying to learn one machine as much as I can.But if you can handle it more power to ya,,you got all your basis covered.

Well the CTX and Deus have the others outnumbered 2 to 1. I'll let them fight it out and take the survivor out to suck up all that silver LOL!

Hi choppadude!! How about introducing them to us?Left to right in the photo..What models are they and which one out of all of them you couldn't live without!!

Based upon this picture Steve, You MAY have a problem...If you didnt use 3 1/2" phosphorus coated allen heads to secure your hangar board securely to the studs, that whole rack will rip right out of that cheap 1/8" Gawd Awful paneling and dump all your gear right on the floor!:laughing:

...Thats about it...that and you drink Folgers..I would bet a nickel that paneling is glued over 1/2" drywall even...and you have a cheap drop ceiling to hide the plumbing?....
Mud

Back
Top Bottom