ENDED CONTEST! Win a set of 3 Tip Protectors for your Pin Pointer!

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
This contest is for a set of three tip protectors for your pin pointer.
The products can be viewed on my eBay listings. I have the following three kinds:

Minelab Pro-Find 25 Tip Protectors - Set of 3
EDIT: URL Removed per contest rules, if you'd like to see the product description you can search for the above phrase in eBay to see my listings.

Garrett Pro Pointer, Pro Pointer II, or Pro Pointer AT - Set of 3
EDIT: URL Removed per contest rules, if you'd like to see the product description you can search for the above phrase in eBay to see my listings.

Whites TRX Pinpointer - Set of 3

Following the contest, I'll send the winner a PM, and they can send me their shipping address, and I'll send the set completely free of charge.

To play:

Provide THREE things:
1) the kind of Pin Pointer Tip Protector set you would like.
2) The DAY
3) The MONTH

What is #2 and #3 guessing?
Guess the DAY and MONTH of the date I purchased the engagement ring for my wife.

This is a first come first served contest. The closest person wins. If there is a tie of two people (on opposite sides of the date), I'll send them both a set. If there are TWO people choosing the same date, the winner is the first person to post. ONE GUESS PER PERSON.

The content will end on Sunday afternoon (April 16, 2017), whenever I get around to it. I'll announce it's closed by posting immediately, then I'll review the results. (that way nobody can post after I start reviewing).

The pictures show the tips on each of the products. These are very nice, and you'll probably never need to get another set...like EVER. LOL

Cheers!

Skippy

Attachments

• TRX 1.jpg
    TRX 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Profind.jpg
    Profind.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
This is a SCAM!!! You can't buy an ENGAGEMENT ring for your WIFE because you're already MARRIED to her! :P

But seriously, I'm gonna say Mar. 17th, and the Pro Pointer set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
1) Whites TRX Pinpointer
2) The DAY - 11th
3) The MONTH - July

Thanks for the contest !!!!

(I don't have a TRX yet, but after research it is likely what I might get later on)

This is a SCAM!!! You can't buy an ENGAGEMENT ring for your WIFE because you're already MARRIED to her! :P

But seriously, I'm gonna say Mar. 17th, and the Pro Pointer set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, I should correct that to say, When I bought my engagement ring for my now wife. There. :) All better!

Thank you for the contest!

1. Minelab profind 25
2. The 16th
3. April

Back
Top Bottom