Any woodworkers out there?

aridice53

I bought one of these years ago, loved it, and went back and got 6 more. This one is the last of its kind! I've looked for years and I've never found them again. I've searched the net, and ebay.
I was hoping maybe I could find someone who could make me a couple more. I don't want anything fancy, or expensive. I don't have an income, so maybe I could trade some knitting or genealogy.
This is not a wooden spoon with a hole in it!! I don't like those!! LOL

If anyone knows where I can get more, please let me know!!

Thanks a bunch!!
Char

Attachments

• Spoon1.JPG
    Spoon1.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Spoon3.jpg
    Spoon3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 121
I'm not sure what kind of wood its made of, but, I use it for mixing batters, gravy, and even scrambling eggs. The way its curved fits perfectly in the newer Teflon/T-Fal pans. If you cook and try one of these, you'll be hooked!! LOL

I guess I should have specified that its 10 1/2" long, 2" wide at the bowl, and 1 1/4" wide at the handle end. Its about 3/8 " thick. The top is flat and the bottom is rounded at the edges.

Maybe swap for a nice pillow cover????

Attachments

• 1stAfghanPillow3.jpg
    1stAfghanPillow3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Pillows.JPG
    Pillows.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 115
Aradice, you need to be checking thrift shops and antique stores. They might be easier to find than you think!

Thanks Dan,
I appreciate your help. but this has been about 10 years now, I search every store I go into!! Including Thrift Stores, Antique Stores, yard sales, flea markets, etc.

Char

Back
Top Bottom