Well...SHOOT!!!!

raptortrapper

Forum Supporter
Well, I was thinkin I was going to be able to purchase my e-trac package from N.E.D. this coming Tuesday. However, I was just notified that there is a mixup in the payroll department this week, and I will NOT be getting a full paycheck. So, in order to get all the Christmas gifts I want to get for everybody, I have to do the responsible thing and put MY E-TRAC on hold for at least another two weeks till NEXT paycheck. By then, the ground is gonna be frozen as hard as a brick here in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, and it's gonna take a freakin jackhammer to do any digging at all! And, since I am new to this hobby, it would be my luck that my very first find to ever get would be something crazy like a roll of silver halves in mint condition or something. Then I start digging them up with that aforementioned jack hammer, and, well... you know how that would end!!

I wanted to go SOOOO BAAAAD this next week! I've been so excited about getting this machine that every time my cell phone chirps for a new text message, I've started thinkin, "Now was that silver, or pull tab?" :lol:

Anybody need somebody to come along and dig holes for ya or something??!! I GOTTA GO DETECTING!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I admit that I did think of just going ahead and getting the E-trac this week, then getting all the Christmas stuff when the paycheck issue got straightened out, but somehow, that just doesn't even feel right....

Step one, get metal detector.

Step two, tie snow shovel to front of vehicle.

Step three, take metal detector with you and start driving south until someone says "What the heck is that on the front of your car?"

Step four, get out and start detecting.

Or, come to FL for a winter vacation and we'll hit the beach with our E-Tracs.

You did the right thing.....you will enjoy the new Etrac that much more
when you finally do get it. And you will sleep better knowing that the
"chirps" from your cell phone will not be about the Etrac. LOL
Good hunting when you do get it.....it's a great machine.
Gold Nuggets :wave:

You will have a new e-trac before you know it. If your lucky, you will get to enjoy one of those Indian summer days and get to take it out. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom