I've been thinking....

ewemule

Forum Supporter
I will be 95% shallow freshwater hunting. I am looking at the Tiger Shark or the AT Pro.
Now I'm looking at the transition to land. Between the two I will add a Pro Pointer. I hear that the Tiger Shark will work on land just fine. Price is not enough difference for a definitive choice. I don't see me going more than neck or mask and snorkel deep. It will be cold when I'm water hunting.
I'm leaning back toward the AT Pro. ( For the land aspect )
Although, if the Tesoro will transition to land nicely it may be nice to have the added depth. I may enroll in a scuba class. Long shot, but, not out of the question.
Thoughts ?
Thanks ! New purchase or my GTI may be a guest detector.
Marty

Just from a water point of view I'd definitely choose the Tesoro as it's built like a tank. The AT Pro... built like things tanks have crushed. :yes:

Crossover ?

Comparing the two which would move back into land the best ? More than 10 feet deep would be pushing my limit.
Thanks gang !
Marty

if your gonna be huntin land it also depends on if you want a VDI or not, if ya do then go with the AT

Just from a water point of view I'd definitely choose the Tesoro as it's built like a tank. The AT Pro... built like things tanks have crushed. :yes:

Well when I decide to fence with my metal detector I may give Tesoro a run. But for now, I will stick with a shallow water, beast with iron infested areas, great coin shooting, picks up tiny gold, and highly adaptive metal detector. :chaplin:

Tesoros are good too though. I almost bought one.

Back
Top Bottom