Free Walking Liberty Half Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACS

American Coin Shooter is pleased to announce we're having a prize drawing beginning the first of May in which we will give away - absolutely free - a Walking Liberty Half Dollar and a silver ring! We hope this will be the first of many prize drawings and contests we'll be offering to our fellow coin shooters over the next few months.

The drawing rules:

1) You must be a YouTube subscriber to American Coin Shooter
(http://www.youtube.com/AmericanCoinShooter)

2) When we reach 350 subscribers we will randomly pick a winner. Current subscribers are already entered for a chance to win!

3) If we don't have 350 subscribers by May 15th at 2 pm CDT, we will randomly pick a winner at that time from those that are subscribed.

4) We will contact the individual by email and that individual will have 24 hours to respond. If they don't respond within 24 hours we will pick a new winner.

5) We will announce the winner once we have confirmation from them.

It's that simple folks! You don't want to miss out on being the prize winner with the way silver prices are spiking lately!

Good luck, happy hunting and God bless from your friends at American Coin Shooter!

I was about to subscribe then i logged in and i already was! :lol: my username is lilbigplanetlbp

Less than a week left! I'm itching to give this WLH and ring away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom