NEL Thunder Arrived Today.

Valkyrie

Got it hooked up and did a factory reset on my ATP. I live on Andrews AFB and there is tons of EMI but it's pretty quiet even at full sensitivity. A little chatter but no more than usual. It balances nice and swings a little better that the Tornado nothing groundbreaking though. Not very heavy at all. Air tests are tough here but I'll try to get one done and out up the results tomorrow maybe.

As for getting out with it probably not for a little while. It's mild weather but more a matter of free time. Possibly in a two weeks if the weather holds out and the ground doesn't freeze up.

I have two old homesteads and some big picnic areas to try out this spring along with a 1/4 acre of yard that used to be my great uncles garden dating back to around 1945 or so. Also have aerial pics shoulwing an old road through our property that overgrown with pines now but easy to get through.

I hit an old apple orchard and ajoining homestead and foundation with the Tornado last fall. Found lots of shotgun shell bases. A few wheat pennies. I know it was hunted pretty hard. My buddy found a pewter ink well.

I'm excited to see what I can find.

Just placed my order today for one. I got permission to hunt a really old property, but only one shot at it. I've been eyeballing this coil for a while and a review from a trusted source sold me on it.

Back
Top Bottom