fall river and surrounding

hi

Hi, have you ever hit the Ice House?
Fall River Has some really good places to hunt...

Attachments

• ice house.jpg
    ice house.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 363
Over here in Portsmouth....

I've never been to the icehouse, but fished those ponds in camo many, many times. Fishing was great and was worth the gamble on getting caught.

The one off 24? I went a few weeks ago, not suppose to be in there but didn't find anything besides iron peices. When your on the road infront of the icehouse there seems to be either a grave site or an old foundation on the opposite side of the street. Along with a lot of squared off sections lined with old rock walls. Idk why
Almost attacked by a doe lol I was walking down the road from merridian street and came real close to her didn't see her until she faced me and snorted she looks like she debated on kicking my but then she took off

Its prettyncreepynat night time, the building is dated lope 1824 or something when you're on there road look up at the middle the date is carved

Always very creepy at night and very early morning! I used to park on the access road and walk in from there, always would be freaked out by the early morning runner.

The section slightly NW of the access road looks like there was something there at one point. Is a rectangle that easily stands out from the rest of the trees.

Crazy

Its a crazy place to hunt especially at dusk, I have been further down and have had some success, I would never recommend hunting that area alone, I have seen some crazy stuff, need ghost hunters to check out that place lol....

Attachments

• ice house 1.jpg
    ice house 1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 308
I have to agree, there is definately something there and every time I dug moths caame flying out of the ground, I'm not one to get scared I use to go looking for ghosts ie taunton insane hospital etc, but the ice house is weird.. once the sun was setting I had my hori hori in my hand the entire time lol. And I just went to the ice house what didyou find further down? We sshould hit it up together wish there was a way to get my car in there

Just some silver dimes 1920+ and wheat pennies 1920+, but really never had much time to hunt there because it usually was on my way home from work, I have been there 2 times and stupidly I have been alone.
On what I saw, shadows messing with my head, you know, your looking down and out the corner o your eye you see someone walking or standing by the time you look over and your eyes adjust, there's nothing there but all the hairs on your body are stiff. lol

ice house

I would like to visit this place with or without a metal detector can anyone give directions from rte 18 south weymouth thanks jim

Meridian st fall river, ma there's an overpass on meridian st and at the overpass there's a fence chained closed with a walk around walk down the road hook a left walk in the road inbetween the bodies of water and you're there....
P.s don't park near the fence park on the side st on the opposite side of street.... (I assume no responsibility,, for you or anyone and I do not condone trespassing) you like my legal feature?

Crazy....lol

Meridian st fall river, ma there's an overpass on meridian st and at the overpass there's a fence chained closed with a walk around walk down the road hook a left walk in the road inbetween the bodies of water and you're there....
P.s don't park near the fence park on the side st on the opposite side of street.... (I assume no responsibility,, for you or anyone and I do not condone trespassing) you like my legal feature?

Just one more thing, if its dusk or at night, don't go there alone not just because its creepy but also because you are surrounded by water and there are just crazy people out there.

My wife would be cool with that...not "hunny leave your phones volume on incase i need to get bailed out." lol

Actually sounds like fun, im in are we metal detecting or ghost hunting lol

Lol ya wouldnt mind detecting all night bring a headlamp and a ton of batteries

Back
Top Bottom