DuBois,Clearfield Pa Area?

Dazzman

Anyone in DuBois,Clearfield Pa Area? Found alot of old places in this area. If your up to it for spring, let me know.

hey ya ....I'm up in Jamestown..I'd love to get out with anyone......
lemme know....I can't wait for this snow to melt down.....drivin me nuts!!!!!!!!!

I just got my first detector for Christmas, joined this forum today (after a fun backyard hunt) and found this post! I live in Clearfield (Hyde, actually) and would LOVE any advice on some spots nearby worthy of detecting! I still have a ways to go in detecting my yard and some yards I have permission to hunt in, but am VERY excited to know of any Clearfield hot spots and historical areas that may be relic-filled!

We moved here only 4 short months ago, so I'm not very familiar with our county history either.

Hey Dazz, I am in DuBois, I also have a good buddy of mine that lives in treasure lake. We actually went out yesterday. Had a couple finds, nothing major. I personally don't have a detector but my friend lets me use his spare and he's actually considered selling it too me. Look me up on facebook Nate Deyarmin, anyone else that's close to the area that'd like to is welcome to add me as well. Just send me a message first telling me that you're adding me.

Ad me to your list of contacts, I' not far down here in WV, I've been to Dubois quite a few times, might not be able to get together with a group per se, but I'd make a day trip sometime spring/summer.
Rich

....and welcome aboard!!:cool3:

Anyone in DuBois,Clearfield Pa Area? Found alot of old places in this area. If your up to it for spring, let me know.
I'm in DuBois. Just got my 1st metal detector and looking for places to go looking.

Back
Top Bottom