broke the $100 mark today!

007tallguy

Elite Member
pinched nerve in the back or not, today was a beautiful day and i wasn't about to sit around the house all day again like i did yesterday.
i hobbled out to the car and stuffed my gear in the trunk and had to at least try a bit of detecting instead of wondering if i should bother going or not.

it was bearable and i stuck it out for over 2 hours, just taking it slow and easy. the 3rd signal i dug today was a $2 dollar coin which put me comfortably over the $100 clad mark for the year!! whoo-hoo!! :detector: :clapping:

i ended the day with a chunk of a broken ax head, numerous pulltabs, little pieces of steel and lead, the screw in ends from a couple of fuses or light bulbs and 7 coins totaling $3.09. ;) oldest was a 1941 penny.
i do have some video footage of numerous targets being located and dug up, but i haven't done any editing as of yet. will get something posted when i'm able to.
i also had to listen to a helicopter fly around for pretty near the whole time i was detecting. :mad: i initially thought it was a movie crew that's doing some work in the general area, but later learned it was a police chopper searching with the heat sensor for a certain type of crop that gets harvested around this time of year, ha. :roll:

Pete

Congrats on breaking that $100 mark. I hope your back starts feeling better soon, before snow starts flying. Good luck on future hunts. : )

WAY TO GO!!!!! I hit my $100 goal around 4 years ago. Then I quite keeping records.

I hope you hit another hundred A.S.A.P.

tvterry, the old guy from WV.....

thanks all! :D
and i'm playing around a bit with the video editor and it doesn't seem to like my HD vids, so i'm going to have to use low resolution and some frame captures, but i'll get something put together within the next couple of days. i'll throw the word "update" in the title here. ;)

Congrats on breaking that $100 mark. I hope your back starts feeling better soon, before snow starts flying. Good luck on future hunts. : )

lol, i don't want to see any snow. :no: as for the back, it's just a pinched nerve, it's slowly getting better. i work the next 5 days and then off for 10, so hopefully i'll be back to 100% within the next week or so and i'll get out for some really serious diggin'! :yes:

congrats i have 12.29 to go!!!

keep at it and you'll hit the triple digits soon enough.
but wow, looking at your totals, you've dug over twice as many coins as i have. that's the difference with having both the $1 and $2 dollar coins up this way. i honestly wish you guys had them too, i feel like i have an unfair advantage for clad totals. :(

Pete

Back
Top Bottom