2016 Totals

Top-USMC

Forum Supporter
I really started hunting in mid-October. So I am pretty pleased with the results for the year. A HUGE part of my success is due to the awesome knowledge sharing from the members here and in other forums. Thank you and happy hunting in 2017.

18 Gold rings, 8 Silver rings and 3 other silver items. A total of 3,615 targets dug in 164 hours of hunting with the CZ-21.

Photo of the items below as well as what it looks like in front of my apt. and has since mid-December. It looks like this about 18 hours a day right now so it is almost impossible to hunt. This isn't even the busiest part of the beach. :wow:

In about a week 90% of them will be gone and I'll be looking for the stuff they left. There is only really one maybe two others that hunt seriously here. 2017 should be a good year.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 2016-total.jpg
    2016-total.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 348
  • bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 353
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 346
Heck of a score Top you have yourself a great stretch of beach there. Congrats! :cool:

Looks like 2016 was a good year and with that crowd on he beach looks like 2017 will have a decent start as well. Keep us posted and good luck.

Great Merciful Bleep! Thats a great haul for a short time! Looks like a herd of Elephant Seals jammed in on that beach! Outstanding Work Top!
Mud

Wow Top, Great Job! With the Refill Fairy's visiting your beach looks like you'll get to start over. I don't want to jinx you so just HH, can't wait to see the totals next Dec.

Hopefully, when they leave you they'll come visit me over here and lose the stuff they didn't lose for you. ;) You will have an amazing year down there based on the success you had for just a few months. Best of luck in 2017 Tim!

Darn nice haul for the short hunting time! You should be En Fuego in 2017!:yes:

Thanks. I'm not sure if what I found in those two months was all that was lost last year? Maybe that is all I can expect for a season. Still not bad though.

a very nice collection- and from the looks of the crowd more is still to come

Maybe, let's see how good they are at losing stuff. :-)

Wow, nice haul in such a short time, Congrats!!

Thanks Ron.

Wow, that's a big amount in a short time. Congratulations.

It helps to not really have any competition.

Heck of a score Top you have yourself a great stretch of beach there. Congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons, the lack of other hunters helps. There is ne other guy with an XCal that seems to know what he is doing. There are a couple of others that take the land machines for a walk on the beach. I enjoy watching them from the balcony.

Killer year, congrats and HH in 2017!

Thanks.

Looks like 2016 was a good year and with that crowd on he beach looks like 2017 will have a decent start as well. Keep us posted and good luck.

It was pretty good. In two months I paid for my used CZ-21.

Wow gotta love the southern hemisphere!!!

I love the European (and more than a few Argentinian) tourists that come here. They are the ones losing most of the stuff of value.

Congrats on all the golds! Your beach looks like a very nice place to hunt!

It is peaceful in the off season.

Thanks.

Great Merciful Bleep! Thats a great haul for a short time! Looks like a herd of Elephant Seals jammed in on that beach! Outstanding Work Top!
Mud

Slurping up suds and forgetting where they saved their valuables, I hope.

Wow Top, Great Job! With the Refill Fairy's visiting your beach looks like you'll get to start over. I don't want to jinx you so just HH, can't wait to see the totals next Dec.

Thanks!

Hopefully, when they leave you they'll come visit me over here and lose the stuff they didn't lose for you. ;) You will have an amazing year down there based on the success you had for just a few months. Best of luck in 2017 Tim!

I'll be flying into Miami next month but don't have time to stay. We'll be heading up the coast as far as DC and then over to the Memphis/Nashville area. Maybe on the way back to catch the flight we can grab a coffee.

Not likely I'll be losing any of that stuff. I don't even wear my own ring to the beach.

Congrats on a successful season !! Some nice finds for sure. HH !

Thanks.

Some good totals there! Congrats!

Thanks.

--------------
Thanks for the wishes everyone. I am very serious about my success being due to the open sharing of knowledge that I found on the forums. Simply by asking I got a crash course in beach hunting. Of course there are variations but the variety of input allowed me to distill what applies here and not waste my time looking where there isn't anything.

Happy hunting in 2017 and be safe out there.

Two months and 18 GOLD?? WOW. Where is this exactly now?? Just send me a PM with the details and I will be happy to come and help you clean up your beach!!

FANTASTIC. I hope you can keep it up through 2017 and we can see some more awesome gold

Two months and 18 GOLD?? WOW. Where is this exactly now?? Just send me a PM with the details and I will be happy to come and help you clean up your beach!!

FANTASTIC. I hope you can keep it up through 2017 and we can see some more awesome gold

It is exactly here. https://goo.gl/maps/Fnwv2K7Ysiy
I don't mind sending the link because with this much in 2 months, it still isn't worth the ticket and hotels to come just for MDing. :-)

Back
Top Bottom