Deus Question

VA-REB

Forum Supporter
I've been considering purchasing the WS5 headphones. I already have the WS4 headphones. Sometimes my grand daughter likes to come along when I go detecting. Here is my question. Would my grand daughter (or anyone else, for that matter) be able to wear the WS5 while I wear the WS4, and both of us being able to hear what is going on? Thanks Very Much.

You certainly can and will. I just checked mine. Both headset modules when paired to the same coil, give the same info.
Also just my opinion of course the Vance deus modified headphones sound better than the WS5 do.

The WS5 tone not as high sounding vs the ws4's higher tone.

Cheers

Also, another cheaper alternative is to buy the Xp wired heaphones, let your daughter use your wireless.
Or if your daughter don't like the ws4s, you could just buy the Vance headphones and use your module from your ws4 with them, and buy the wired headphones. Both cheaper than buying another module.

You certainly can and will. I just checked mine. Both headset modules when paired to the same coil, give the same info.
Also just my opinion of course the Vance deus modified headphones sound better than the WS5 do.

The WS5 tone not as high sounding vs the ws4's higher tone.

Cheers

Also, another cheaper alternative is to buy the Xp wired heaphones, let your daughter use your wireless.
Or if your daughter don't like the ws4s, you could just buy the Vance headphones and use your module from your ws4 with them, and buy the wired headphones. Both cheaper than buying another module.

Thank You Very Much. Soo... I've been looking at those Vance Headphones. A lot of people really like them. If I wanted to stay wireless for both of us, I guess I would have to buy another set of WS4's and the Vance headphones?

Thank You Very Much. Soo... I've been looking at those Vance Headphones. A lot of people really like them. If I wanted to stay wireless for both of us, I guess I would have to buy another set of WS4's and the Vance headphones?

You could call and see if Vance has a module to sell with the headphones. But will add, having a spare set of ws-4s aint a bad idea---they are sorta fragile---one never knows.
When I got one of my deus, they had a $100 bonus gift promotion. One of the things I got with it was a spare set of ws-4s. Not the module of course.
BTW the grey ghost Deus modified are not as high tone sounding as the Vance.

There is you tube video/audio to support this.

I like this idea. I'll get the wired headphones. Thanks for your help

You got me wondering if this would work with the 3030. It would be a HUGE advantage for my wife learning!

Back
Top Bottom