A little Racer hunt Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a rule here that all members can discuss detectors... whether good or bad... so if someone doesn't give a good review of whatever detector brand he used its allowed without fear... try that on most large forums and see what happens. Believe it or not the holy grail of detectors still hasn't been made...

and what is your view of someone commenting on a machine they have not used?

Now it was confirmed on this forum, folks shouldn't be talking about a detector they haven't run.

HAHAHA Oh, the irony!

Remember when you tried telling the entire forum how great your RACER was until I got you to admit that you didn't even have one and You were "talking about a detector they haven't run.":cool::p

See it's comments like that that get me, it's like you have amnesia and say all these things about others, yet you do the exact same thing to lose credibility with some of us.

Nectar,
I posted about a new detector. My post were based on the results of test someone else performed. I never said ever in the thread in question, I had the detector. Towards the end of the thread's running, someone did send me one.

Now the forum rules at the time of my posting the original thread made no mention of having a said detector before you could post about it. Since, the forum Admin here has stated this should be the case.

So it seems the rules have changed and everyone should follow.

As far as your 100 lies statement. Please list all 100 please.

As far as I'm concerned the forum admin/mods need to get the dust pans and brooms back out unfortunately.

I already did back when, see man, what you banked on is that we were all stupid, you were wrong.:cool:

You can sit there and spin your lies all you want man, but you and I both know what happened back when, and others here saw your posts too.

You CONTINUE to sit there and try to insult our intelligence like we don't remember what you said and did dude.

I hardly need you to tell me what I know,:cool: I guess you didn't read the part where I said I can not in good faith believe anything else you say after the lies you told and your secret admirer with no return address sending you a racer.

Try as you may to convince me that I don't know what I saw, but I am the one guy on this forum that will tell your face that your words hold about as much weight as a sand scoop.

You see how some of the folks on this forum are. I posted a
Racer video of some digs. Where has this thread gone???? Idiotic, stupid, no merit whatsoever.

Now any video can be rigged period. But there comes a time when common sense and pure spirit need to rule the day.

With the senseless post that have followed, would anyone in their right mind want to engage this thread WITH some real sensible interest and questions?
I think not. Maybe this forum should be renamed!!!!

and by the way, just so everybody knows more about tnss. I do not know him at all. However, I was looking for a minelab backpack for my 11 yr old childrens gofind 40s. I posted on a few forums looking to see if anybody had a couple for sale. Out of the blue tnss sends me a pm offering to send one for nothing but the shipping cost. That was unbelievable in my opinion and says alot about the man! So, yes it is hard for me to sit here and watch a select few people bash on him........

Ever notice how some here really never asked intelligent questions about a detector??? Instead turn threads into insults, debate, making statements about one's character. The video I posted was not done by me, I stated that.

I'm a retired Senior Air Force Officer, served 22 years. I guess that's a myth too. While some here were enjoying their freedom in this country by detecting, I was indeed protecting this freedom. I'm not filthy rich mind you. But if I see someone I can help I will. I have helped others besides Saving the Past as well. It is documented on other forums if people care to look.

We really need to stop the charades. I find it hard to understand why threads can't stay "Clean"- free from insults and game playing. If anyone has a question about the Racer or the video. If I can answer, I certainly will. If not, I will try to get you a good answer. For the folks who have no interest in the Makro Racer you would be showing a lot of respect to your fellow detectorist if you wouldn't disrupt the threads/post with your garbage.

and what is your view of someone commenting on a machine they have not used?

They shouldn't. We deleted a bunch of the nonsense... if it doesn't get reported we don't always find it as we have other duties and we aren't here monitoring each thread...

They shouldn't. We deleted a bunch of the nonsense... if it doesn't get reported we don't always find it as we have other duties and we aren't here monitoring each thread...

ok, thanks Craig! I never even think to report the posts...

I Believe if you will read you see I stated detector does some things extraordinarily well and is not perfect. So I think I already know it's not the holy grail. One will never exist IMO.
My observations as far as some of the communications on this forum. And it seems Mr Flynn and I see eye to eye on this.

Some folks here have a tendency not to add information to threads, instead they post stupid you tube clips meant as attacks-with their it seems thought out humor. The same folks IMO short circuit the communicative/learning process. I see where the mods here have to it seems follow behind them and clean up after them like pigs. I witnessed this just yesterday and never did really see a reprimand or any other proper action. Now it was confirmed on this forum, folks shouldn't be talking about a detector they haven't run. If this is the case how come some folks here are allowed to comment on a post by an Op where they were asking about 2 detectors-looking for strengths/weaknesses it seems between the 2. And folks were stating one was better than the other. How would they know????Makes absolutely no sense to me.
So I guess the mods had better keep the brooms and dust pans handy-cause you're going to need them if these folks stay around.

As I posted to STP report the posts and we will take care of the issues... this thread has many deleted posts on it already.

I Believe if you will read you see I stated detector does some things extraordinarily well and is not perfect. So I think I already know it's not the holy grail. One will never exist IMO.
My observations as far as some of the communications on this forum. And it seems Mr Flynn and I see eye to eye on this.

Some folks here have a tendency not to add information to threads, instead they post stupid you tube clips meant as attacks-with their it seems thought out humor. The same folks IMO short circuit the communicative/learning process. I see where the mods here have to it seems follow behind them and clean up after them like pigs. I witnessed this just yesterday and never did really see a reprimand or any other proper action. Now it was confirmed on this forum, folks shouldn't be talking about a detector they haven't run. If this is the case how come some folks here are allowed to comment on a post by an Op where they were asking about 2 detectors-looking for strengths/weaknesses it seems between the 2. And folks were stating one was better than the other. How would they know????Makes absolutely no sense to me.
So I guess the mods had better keep the brooms and dust pans handy-cause you're going to need them if these folks stay around.

Like Craig had stated, we cannot be on all threads, all the time. If someone sees an issue, please report the thread. As far as a reprimand, or proper action, there is usually a PM sent to the offender.....:grin:

Thanks Admin for doing a great job!

I found the ignore button works great for eliminating the prob causers. Much much better now!

What some don't realize is I think one of the sponsors of this forum is the importer of Makro products, MetalDetector.com, see anybody else besides regular dealers? Quite a few of "us" have had the privledge that people here will never get with the attitudes like this of knowing things you won't know. Did you know the Racer and the Nokta Fors CoRe are the same operating system just the Racers gain is bumped up higher? If you've ran a CoRe you know what a Racer "can" do period. Both are very very capable machines that do a few things other machines can't won't and might not ever be able to do. That's what makes them very very special. My adage " you don't know what you don't know" really applies here with these machines. You can take any you want any cost you want any flagship you want and both of these are out of this world the way they operate specifically in several ways. These attributes they have are something any coin, relic, or jewelry hunter can use to a big advantage over anything they have ever ran. I'll bet ya one thing for sure, about every detector mfgr you can think of probably has one or two they are looking at because their machines really and truly just got smoked like a top fuel vs a VW in seperation qualities. Again you don't know what you don't know until you run and realize that. OAN I actually feel bad at the accusations "kids" made about a video made by a great detectorist using a Racer. You should be sent on vacation for being so childish. A Great guy and fellow detectorist, and some of you just right off the bat act foolish and accuse. As for TNSS I'll say a standup guy and a great "very knowledgeable" detectorist. Way above the base knowledge of most, use wise and operational wise. See we don't ask for a secret sauce setting for a machine........ We use them and do a lot of testing and research hands on. We put them in the field in places we know ourselves are picked clean literally, not the "rumored" hunted out park. You don't know what you don't know, it applies everywhere.

What some don't realize is I think one of the sponsors of this forum is the importer of Makro products, MetalDetector.com, see anybody else besides regular dealers? Quite a few of "us" have had the privledge that people here will never get with the attitudes like this of knowing things you won't know. Did you know the Racer and the Nokta Fors CoRe are the same operating system just the Racers gain is bumped up higher? If you've ran a CoRe you know what a Racer "can" do period. Both are very very capable machines that do a few things other machines can't won't and might not ever be able to do. That's what makes them very very special. My adage " you don't know what you don't know" really applies here with these machines. You can take any you want any cost you want any flagship you want and both of these are out of this world the way they operate specifically in several ways. These attributes they have are something any coin, relic, or jewelry hunter can use to a big advantage over anything they have ever ran. I'll bet ya one thing for sure, about every detector mfgr you can think of probably has one or two they are looking at because their machines really and truly just got smoked like a top fuel vs a VW in seperation qualities. Again you don't know what you don't know until you run and realize that. OAN I actually feel bad at the accusations "kids" made about a video made by a great detectorist using a Racer. You should be sent on vacation for being so childish. A Great guy and fellow detectorist, and some of you just right off the bat act foolish and accuse. As for TNSS I'll say a standup guy and a great "very knowledgeable" detectorist. Way above the base knowledge of most, use wise and operational wise. See we don't ask for a secret sauce setting for a machine........ We use them and do a lot of testing and research hands on. We put them in the field in places we know ourselves are picked clean literally, not the "rumored" hunted out park. You don't know what you don't know, it applies everywhere.

No one is getting banned from posting an opinion about a youtube video and this nonsense continues.. I will shut these threads down...We are not here to babysit these threads.

He told 100 lies about a machine he didn't even have.... then admitted he didn't really have a racer.

THEN told us a secret admirer sent him a racer in the mail but they didn't leave a return address.:roll:

No , lying makes me attack his credibility it has nothing to do with his machine or mine. You want to eat bull sandwiches go for it. It has nothing to do with me never having used a racer and everythign to do with the fact a guy told so many lies to begin with that I can't in good faith believe anything else he says. If you want to eat the line he feeds you, go for it.

I call a spade a spade and suggest if you don't like my honesty then put me on ignore.:shock:

Likewise if you brush up on your comprehension skills I already explained this in this thread. Matter of fact, you even quoted me where I said it!

He didnt tell lies at all - tnss was very accurate in their posts and I personally would like to thank him for continuing to contribute valuable information through the forum whilst being attacked by some of the weakest individuals around -

Its always the same ones who contribute sweet FA - !!!!! and moan when something NEW is released outside of Whites & cannot back any of their statements up with credible responses - Certainly the ideology of that group is to simply misinform fellow enthusiests -

I cannot seem to fathom their clear lack of intelligence -

i.e. they wont trust an experienced respected enthusiests views because somewhere along the line (according to them) this person is on the take somehow and personally benefitting from saying positive things about a detector - YET - when someone at the other end of the scale is given the very same opportunity, they simply say the persons a no body who lacks experience and no-one should be listening to a review from that person....

Hard to please but we already knew that considering the Racer -

Good luck to you very special group of individuals who flounder around here misleading and abusing fellow members - You all should be proud

Finally, I remember someone clearly stated a newly lauched metal detector (F44) is waterproof straight after they were informed it was weatherproof - Is this a lie or simply misinformation???

He didnt tell lies at all - tnss was very accurate in their posts and I personally would like to thank him for continuing to contribute valuable information through the forum whilst being attacked by some of the weakest individuals around -

Its always the same ones who contribute sweet FA - !!!!! and moan when something NEW is released outside of Whites & cannot back any of their statements up with credible responses - Certainly the ideology of that group is to simply misinform fellow enthusiests -

I cannot seem to fathom their clear lack of intelligence -

i.e. they wont trust an experienced respected enthusiests views because somewhere along the line (according to them) this person is on the take somehow and personally benefitting from saying positive things about a detector - YET - when someone at the other end of the scale is given the very same opportunity, they simply say the persons a no body who lacks experience and no-one should be listening to a review from that person....

Hard to please but we already knew that considering the Racer -

Good luck to you very special group of individuals who flounder around here misleading and abusing fellow members - You all should be proud

Finally, I remember someone clearly stated a newly lauched metal detector (F44) is waterproof straight after they were informed it was weatherproof - Is this a lie or simply misinformation???

How would you know what he did ..you were banned then ...seems you're working on another one by starting the drama ...again...Everywhere you go

So...your opinions mean nothing to me as you are just an instigator. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom