Ctx boot camp tomorrow!!!!!

I'm envious! If you get a chance, it would be great to hear what you think of the class once it's over (in case classes start being given out on the west coast!)

I'm envious! If you get a chance, it would be great to hear what you think of the class once it's over (in case classes start being given out on the west coast!)

Let us know how it is I am going to the XP Deus boot camp in CT later this month

Should be a lot of fun, learning too.

It was a good time and I enjoyed the class. I learned some stuff and got to listen to different perspectives on operating the ctx. It was nice that Andy handled it like a meeting and we were all able to ask questions and add any input. During the breaks he down loaded programs for us to our MD's and was there for any questions. The hunt was fun and he had a few test gardens set up that we could play with our MD's at. There were planted tokens that prizes were given out based on your finds. All in all it was a fun day and worth the money and time.

Thanks for providing the follow-up. I'll keep petitioning for courses in our area!

Thanks for the update ... can't wait for next Saturday ... for my date with athe boot camp

It was a good time and I enjoyed the class. I learned some stuff and got to listen to different perspectives on operating the ctx. It was nice that Andy handled it like a meeting and we were all able to ask questions and add any input. During the breaks he down loaded programs for us to our MD's and was there for any questions. The hunt was fun and he had a few test gardens set up that we could play with our MD's at. There were planted tokens that prizes were given out based on your finds. All in all it was a fun day and worth the money and time.

Andy does a great job. What all did you learn that will help you the most?

Back
Top Bottom