Going on my first hunt today!

AB620

I'm picking up my first MD today, an Ace 350. I already have a 1900's farm to hunt and a 1910 house to hunt, as well as my back yard. I will update you all later of my finds.

Well have fun and I hope you find some treasures. You sure picked a couple of good places to hunt.

Well... It was raining really hard, but I didn't let that stop me. I found 4 penny's in my back yard and a pull tab. They were Lincoln memorial. I then went to the farm and found some really thin pewter/type pipe pieces. A tuna can. A Ninkasi bottle top. (It is really good beer):cool12:. But the weirdest of all was a 1997 penny still shiny at about 7 inches down in a lawn. I would have thought it would have been older.:laughing:

Keep at it AB620! The more you use that machine the better you'll become at picking good targets. You'd be surprised how much you can pull out of your own yard once you know what you are listening for.

The waiting to get your detecting hobby in gear can be a killer! It took a month to get mine due to everybody buying and back orders for Garrett! GL and be sure to post your finds!

Back
Top Bottom