Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNMD

Moved on
The rules are stupid.

I post wanting a coil. Someone replies with one. I was going to buy it, but it was deleted.

How am I supposed to support and like this forum?

What about the people who come here to read advice, and not post because they found their information?

Absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry MNMD, you posting numbers are not a significant post and will not count towards your total plus you need 30 days on the forum...

So, all of you who voted for 30 days 100 posts, want new members to go buy/sell their stuff somewhere else, instead of helping out a fellow member of this forum who needs the equipment/needs the money.

Genius.

So, all of you who voted for 30 days 100 posts, want new members to go buy/sell their stuff somewhere else, instead of helping out a fellow member of this forum who needs the equipment/needs the money.

Genius.

Our members want to get to know who they are dealing with... its really that simple.

the sponsors sell coils, give them each a call, and I bet you will find a good deal.

Sponsor banners rotate at the top right of the website. Make sure you don't tell them your the grumpy bumpy complaining about the classified rules.

The rules were setup to protect the users of this board.

Personally I can relate to your anger, I posted a thread looking to buy a specific christmas present for my uncle, the present didn't align with the rules of the board so the thread was removed. At first i wasn't too happy, but after thinking about it for a week. Its a free site, you run by the owner's rules, or just go to another site.

Good Luck finding the coil you need. I personally have got great quotes from Barts at Big Boy Hobbies, Andrew at New england Detectors, and Kellyco.

I am sure the other ones are high quality also!!

Personally I can relate to your anger, I posted a thread looking to buy a specific christmas present for my uncle, the present didn't align with the rules of the board so the thread was removed

Would you look at that. An elite member, still angry with the rules. Should you change them? Heck no. Why would we do that? We wouldn't want to make ourselves look bad.

Would you look at that. An elite member, still angry with the rules. Should you change them? Heck no. Why would we do that? We wouldn't want to make ourselves look bad.

I answered all your questions in private so there was no need fo this drama thread :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom