Vlad & Carol Moving to SD

That looks like a really nice place to live! I am tired of living in big cities. I am going to be moving further North up near the Appalachian Mountains. I have been looking for a house for about a month now. I will probably wait til this fall to move.

Oh...I was wondering how far away is your new house from from Sturgis, The Badlands, and Mount Rushmore. I have been through that area once, on my way to Montana. I lived in Missoula, MT for about 4 months. It was beautiful and there was so many cool things that you could do.

Conratulations on the new house!

Hi Jay, we've been here a year now and we like it a lot. Lots of wide open spaces, scenic vistas, and no rush hour traffic. (or state income tax) ;)

We tried to find a place in upstate New York, but nothing opened up for us. You might be able to get a cabin for back taxes in the mountains somewhere.

Gotta learn how to be self sufficient though. I think eventually we're all going to have to learn to take care of ourselves.

Are you two moving to South Dakota again?

:lol:

Nah WL, but having the thread resurface again may give the new members a little insight as to "who the heck are Vlad and Carol?" :D

Looks like a great place to live.

But I don't like the cold too much. It's cold enough where I am in the winter. You take great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom