Big sterling + little sterling

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Got to the beach to find it pretty much packed with traffic from a running race going on. Finding parking was a bear and it took forever. By the time I got on the beach the tide had already turned to come back in and someone was already hunting the wet sand.

There were three run outs so I got into those and worked them slowly. Not many targets but managed to find a big ring and a small earring. No gold but at least it's big silver :) I think Mr. Shell thinks it's as big as a horse.

The dry sand had a volley ball tournament going on but I could not bring myself to go up there. On top of that I'd forgotten to take my advil so I had to head home after two hours. Not too bad a hunt anyway after two days of getting skunked horribly.

Attachments

• September 10 16 Sterling ring and earring.jpg
    September 10 16 Sterling ring and earring.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 153
That is one bad a$$ looking ring! Looks like a biker is out his ring.

Awesome ring, is that a pebble stuck in the teeth? Looks like a stogie...

<°)))>{

Not to shabby at all,You have become very good at reading a beach finding the little areas to hunt and finding the goods.That skull ring is quite the CLUNKER!!...Congratz...GL HH

Awesome ring, is that a pebble stuck in the teeth? Looks like a stogie...

<°)))>{

I thought it was a pebble too but it's part of the ring, it's a cigar or whatever :) maybe shaped like a bullet? It actually looks like the cigar might be gold colored, let me try to clean it up and test it see if it's gold..... doh, wishful thinking, 10k ate it up, not gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom