First Target Yellow...

Very Nice Gold!! I sure love/hate when I find gold right off, every other target I dig after I'm thinking this could be another gold.. :iwish:

Man, been there, first target gold.. Takes all the pressure off, makes for a casual, enjoyable hunt, for me anyway..

Awesome piece too, big congrats bro!!!

On to the next one, good luck!!

<°)))>{

WTG Craig. Very nice gold find.

You're not getting out much, but making it count when you do. :yes:

Congrats on the gold and silver Craig! That's a really nice pendant, I'd be wearing that one too. :D

Pete

thanks Pete
way to keep us pirates proud:pirates:

Thanks Schmitz :)

Yeah! Thats a fitting find for your personal trophy there! Good one!
Mud

Thanks Mud..

Great find Craig i love the design of that piece,It would be on my chain as well..Congratz GL HH

I'm glad you feel that way... I'll trade you it for that 22k cabochon ruby ring :laughing:

Very Nice Gold!! I sure love/hate when I find gold right off, every other target I dig after I'm thinking this could be another gold.. :iwish:

Thanks Joe... I worked for that gold digging those large rocks out of the hole to finally recover it...

Man, been there, first target gold.. Takes all the pressure off, makes for a casual, enjoyable hunt, for me anyway..

Awesome piece too, big congrats bro!!!

On to the next one, good luck!!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice... never pressure to find the yellow... if the coil goes over it I will find it ;)

Congrats on the very nice gold! I'd keep that one too and hope some day for my first target of the day to be a gold one!

Thanks GroundSweeper :)

Congrats you old salt;)

Thanks AQ... I am officially old now :yes:

WTG Craig. Very nice gold find.

You're not getting out much, but making it count when you do. :yes:

Thanks Frank... as you know I have had a very busy spring and summer :roll:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Nice score brother, just need an earring and you're good to go ;)

I don't wear earrings "G" and thanks :)

nice job bud!!!

Thanks Mike.

Nice cross! Much better than what I have found sitting at home the last 3 weeks...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom