How do I get in touch with New England Detectors???

Answered

Thanks' Craig, you answered my ? I know who the sponsors are, they are all good, I shop around, I have bought from Rich (Colonial) great to deal with, thanks again for the replies, Earl

lucky to say i have made a purchase from NED as a gift to a handicapped person in SC , and it was shipped pretty fast and i had NO problems , but after reading all this why would i gamble and make another purchase from them .

A good way to rate a business or sponsor is to see if they answer their phones.. I have a brick and mortar store and we answer our phones always. With rent to pay we can't afford to be out of stock even with the high demand of Garrett PP's at At's and we only out for a day. You can't blame the forum for a bad advertiser. Carol and Vlad run a good forum here and I am proud to be a sponsor. HH phil

I actually just ordered a V3i from you today and you were very helpful with my questions, my call was answered right away, and you had the best price I could find. So I'm 100% pleased with my transaction.

I feel that Dale is the one that kept NED alive. I ordered my Sand Shark from Dale at NED and it arrived fast with a few extra free things that I didn't ask for (Lesche, finds pouch, etc.).

Then I contacted Dale for another purchase and he said he doesn't work for NED anymore, and soon after the company went down the crapper.

I was never able to get ahold of Andrew, even when NED was highly recommended... so I went through Dale.

I feel that Dale is the one that kept NED alive. I ordered my Sand Shark from Dale at NED and it arrived fast with a few extra free things that I didn't ask for (Lesche, finds pouch, etc.).

Then I contacted Dale for another purchase and he said he doesn't work for NED anymore, and soon after the company went down the crapper.

I was never able to get ahold of Andrew, even when NED was highly recommended... so I went through Dale.

Dale hasn't posted on here since January.
He was trying to help a friend get the DetectingAmerica forum up and running but it seems he doesn't hang out there anymore and that forum seems to have ground to a slow crawl.

I know Andrew had more than one business because I got in on the Propointer deal Dale set up before he went to work for him and I wanted to use an AMEX card which Ned didn't accept but Andrew called me and asked if it was alright to run it through a clothes business he also had.

I have seen mentions on the net about how he might have lost his Minelab dealership, his website appears to be down and who knows what else is going on.

Sometimes in this world business owners who have a thriving, viable business out of nowhere just seem to die out and fade away.
I have seen it before.
Could be business/money problems we don't know of, lots of times it is personal problems that bleed over and have a devastating effect in their professional lives, or could be other factors.

Andrew and NED was a shining star while he was here, but it appears he might have shined too brightly and has now burned out.

Been away from the forms for a while and was looking to get another ATPro. Had purchased 3 detectors from NED with no problem. Sucks that they are not around anymore.:(

Back
Top Bottom