First wheat penny find ever

ToastEffect

Found my first Wheat penny last weekend thanks to Gunwolf and Daveowny. I went to a park with them so they could show me some tips and tricks on mding since I am a beginner. Gunwolf found the signal with his E-trac and let me go over it with my MD and dig it up! Thanks for the find and tips. Hoping to find silver next time I go out.

It is a 1941

UPDFwMh.jpg

Awesome! It's great also to see people helping out someone new. Congrats on the wheatie!

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Cool , today was actually my 1st wheatie find also . Well , I'm taking 1/2 the credit , I had the compadre in the truck , and me and a guy that works for me were detecting a little around a 40s era house , he was swinging the detector and I was using the pro pointer . Not sure on the date yet . Gonna let it soak for a bit . Congrats on your wheatie .

Cool , today was actually my 1st wheatie find also . Well , I'm taking 1/2 the credit , I had the compadre in the truck , and me and a guy that works for me were detecting a little around a 40s era house , he was swinging the detector and I was using the pro pointer . Not sure on the date yet . Gonna let it soak for a bit . Congrats on your wheatie .

Oh congrats to you too, let me know the date when you find out.

Congratulations I see silver in your future

Thanks jga5367 I hope so :).

Awesome! It's great also to see people helping out someone new. Congrats on the wheatie!

Was good to meet other mders

Congrats to both of you !!!
HH

Thanks Ricki7

Congrats! Great to see you guys getting together up there! HH!

Thanks METALMANIAC-NY

Congrats on the first wheatie!

Thanks Ron 71

you did all the work, I just confirmed that it was something I would dig;) we will have to get out again soon... the more you have the coil to the ground the more you learn! congrats on your first wheat!

Congratulations on your first wheat. Silver is sure to follow.

Congrats!

Now you're doomed, hooked. Welcome to the addiction.

Being in NY state, there is plenty of history for you to go digging through literally and figuratively, enjoy.

Congrats with your first wheatie! Keep in mind, where there are wheats there are silvers too, keep plugging away at that spot for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom