Brass knuckles...small silver, LC

gunwolf

Elite Member
Yep ...Brass knuckles laying right there on the surface in the tall grass!:shock::lol: probably the strangest thing I have ever found...
Got out last night for a quick 1/2 hour hunt before the rain. I hit a spot in the old park that I have never been to , but some info passed on to me told me there was an old homestead.
found an old fork, some small horse bells? a few other odds and ends...one IH and one wheat. My first American LC of the year.. but can't date it... yet. right next to the LC at about 10 " I found this very toasted small very thin silver coin... no coin markings left.. just a lot of scuff marks from the stones in the soil. I thought I had my first Trime!.............Nope well if it is I'll never know. looks like it's gonna be a good spot the fork dates to the 1867ish era... and with the LC I'm excited to get back there soon...

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b448/gunwolf01/DSCN6059_zpswjvotywm.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I'm no expert but could the toasted coin be a british king george half penny? Pics of the reverse?

Greg

Wow! Congrats on the LC and unidentifiable silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles ? A new battle ground , something weird there , congrats on all your finds
HH

I had the small silver tested... no dice! it is probably an aluminum punchout!...oh well I'll have to keep searching for that allusive small thin silver...

I like your brass paperweight! ;)

DSCN6056_zpsionrwu45.jpg

DSCN6055_zpst9ssdn9a.jpg.html

Back
Top Bottom