First wheat penny find ever

Congrats :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're in good company :)

Thanks, it was great meeting them.

you did all the work, I just confirmed that it was something I would dig;) we will have to get out again soon... the more you have the coil to the ground the more you learn! congrats on your first wheat!

I would like to go hunting with you guys again soon, when my pinpointer and edge digger come in the mail lol

Nice! May you find many more.

Thanks Stevo

Congratulations on your first wheat. Silver is sure to follow.

Thanks Shoe

Congrats!

Now you're doomed, hooked. Welcome to the addiction.

Being in NY state, there is plenty of history for you to go digging through literally and figuratively, enjoy.

Thanks BKM, I am trying to learn the history and old maps

Congratulations! More coins coming your way I'm sure! GL!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks Gonebeeping

Congrats with your first wheatie! Keep in mind, where there are wheats there are silvers too, keep plugging away at that spot for a bit.

Thanks bruinvikes, I might look there again maybe

Good stuff, after that first silver you'll be hooked for sure..lol

Thanks juggernaut0055, I am pretty addicted but will be really happy to find the silver

Finding my first wheat penny and silver brings back some exciting memories.

beephead

How long ago did you find your first wheat penny and silver beephead?

Congrats on the wheat! So cool you have some help from some experienced hunters. Way to go guys! I'm actually sitting in a hotel room in Buffalo now. Dang - Why didn't I bring my detector??!! Have fun HH

That's it, your in the game. You will find so many more and so many other great coins and relics. It just keeps getting better, good luck and post your finds please!

Good for you on the wheat penny, pretty good shape. What's the date on that rascal? You are obviously in old enough dirt to find silver. Keep swinging and digging, only way to learn you're machine and gain confidence. Great to have someone to help you learn. Good luck to you, lots of helpful folks here to guide you.

Way to go.. There are many out there to be found and can age an area to some degree. Some are down on the Wheaties but I have always loved digging one. You will always remember your first.. I do..

Back
Top Bottom