A few hours with the club today.

bodkin

Elite Member
Hello all,

It was a beautiful day today. The breeze was a little chilly perhaps but the sunshine was glorious! I had about twenty minutes to drive to a small permission offered to the club for surveying. The land owner was interested in the history of the area and hoped that a good search may help him - we were happy to oblige. It was a superb turn out and everyone enjoyed themselves. We all in turn got to meet the landowner's dog called Freya who was loving all of the attention - I don't think she is 5 months old and is a big bundle of fun!

I managed a brace of small horse brasses, two Victoria Ha'pennies, Several smelty bits and a few bobs. My last signal of the session was a camera film case containing change from the early '80s.

The last pic just shows that I can still amazed at the things we see whilst detecting! :lol:

Many thanks,

b.

Attachments

• rsz_dscf4987.jpg
    rsz_dscf4987.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 352
  • rsz_dscf4989.jpg
    rsz_dscf4989.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 333
  • rsz_dscf4990.jpg
    rsz_dscf4990.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 325
  • rsz_dscf4991.jpg
    rsz_dscf4991.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 332
  • rsz_dscf4994.jpg
    rsz_dscf4994.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 324
  • rsz_dscf4996.jpg
    rsz_dscf4996.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a cool club hunt , never seen anything like that on our wood pile
HH

Thanks all for your comments and good humour. :laughing:

Dick Da Digger, Sorry to cause distress.

Last edited by a moderator:
removed photo with maniquin

I once posted several years ago about posting text or pictures, remember,
"If there is the slightest chance someone could be offended by what you post, someone will be"

We delete what WE may think is offensive. When it's borderline it stays till there is a report. Hence, it was reported

Back
Top Bottom