Ray Bans save the day

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
Making lemonaid out of lemons... i found a nice set of prescriptive Ray Bans. After tryjng to locate the owner i put them up on the good ole bay. Managed to get $12 plus shipping. Yay!

Only saw 4 other Equinoxs on this outting (eye roll). Sigh..... one thing ive learned is my detectors have the "operator mod". =) these glasses came from the area hit by another NOX. ....same area also yielded about $1.50 in quarters. Just saying, lol !!!!
a3a83561103bafb1341b8b6dbaf7b7db.jpg
09112f7a240dc63bc1fb852a823d7175.jpg
35fabd62404846de1ab18b899a6a8755.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Amazing how some high-end sun-glasses can fetch $$ on ebay. Oh well, that paid for your gas for the day !

Not gold but still well done. The original owner probably spent $250-350 for them. New lens can be put in for probably $50??

What you got

From a Ebay sale , is a lesson on David got ripped off :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: sorry bro. 12 bucks doesn't get you Jack now days , Ray Bans are keepers here , still ware my 2011 Ray Ban find :hornetsnest::realitycheck: PS what happened to the retainer , the seller doesn't have to sell unless it hits that minimum retainer price amount ?

Someone got a deal!
From a Ebay sale , is a lesson on David got ripped off :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: sorry bro.

I hoped for more $$$ but there were 3 other pairs of the exact same model (non prescriptive) that had buy-it-now prices of $28, 35, and 49.95 ... and that included shipping.

Technically, I got $20.48, so all things considered, that wasn't too bad! :?::?::?:

From a Ebay sale , is a lesson on David got ripped off :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: sorry bro. 12 bucks doesn't get you Jack now days , Ray Bans are keepers here , still ware my 2011 Ray Ban find :hornetsnest::realitycheck: PS what happened to the retainer , the seller doesn't have to sell unless it hits that minimum retainer price amount ?
Earl, did you miss the part that they are "prescription glasses"? Basically he just sold the frames.

I sold a pair of prescription ones last year as well. They were a different model and I got a bit more for them. Can't remember how much though.

Felix

Yes i did, to bad he couldn't return them to the owner , he might have got more , Dave :roll: lame bro :lol: I think you have me confused with the Zambulie tribe :viking::twisted:

Back
Top Bottom