Capped Bust .25

RI Matt

Haven’t been out all year but a handful of times. Between not having much time and lack of spots that aren’t hammered to death. Ended up going out yesterday evening to an overgrown field that happened to be unswingable but there was a truck path around the perimeter so I went to it and I’m glad I did. This is my oldest US silver. Rang in a jumpy 90-95 AT MAX 3” deep. HH
875d4debfb7b94a01215cb2e0bca2651.jpg
6a8e56fd2e46c1aafa1c964e0158229f.jpg
e77bf58f31a191a07b9f3edba09e9253.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well of course. Since you're from Rhode Island east-coast guy, we expected no less from you. You can throw a rock in any direction, then go to the nearest sandbox, and dig LC's and busts and colonial coppers, right ? :laughing:

Tom was a little forgetful this go-round...here Tom, fixed it for ya....Sick sick sick. And I was just as happy seeing your success when I opened the post.

Well worn, beat up, drilled for a chain and even has hand scribed counter marks (looks like someone's initials).
Great, great find.

Well of course. Since you're from Rhode Island east-coast guy, we expected no less from you. You can throw a rock in any direction, then go to the nearest sandbox, and dig LC's and busts and colonial coppers, right ? :laughing:

Not true Tom. Draped silver is hard to come by, but Largies and Colonials, yeah, pretty common stuff here in Rhode Island, sorry. :laughing:

Sweet coin to find

Being holed I would shine her up to see details better .. congratulations on a nice bucket list coin !

Back
Top Bottom