My Wife Strikes Again

Lee1968

Elite Member
We have been doing about $100 a week in penny boxes lately. We have had some good finds, but I haven't posted anything lately. Tonight, we each did a box, and my wife found a very nice 1893 IHP. It is the fourth one we have found this year in a penny box, but it is by far the best looking one. (By the way, she has found 3 of the 4.) We also found a Denver Mint Token, and 24 Wheaties. The oldest wheat was a 1926. No key dates, but she more than made up for that with the Indian Head.

20190912_193243 - Edited.jpg

20190912_193333 - Edited.jpg

20190912_193404 - Edited.jpg

Wow! You guys are killing it with amazing finds! :hi5: I've looked through over $500 in pennies and still have yet to find an IHP. What is the company of the coin rolls you get? :?:

Wow! You guys are killing it with amazing finds! :hi5: I've looked through over $500 in pennies and still have yet to find an IHP. What is the company of the coin rolls you get? :?:

I am not sure what company it is. There is no name on the box or the rolls. The box just says $25. We get them from Region's Bank. They are in the South and Midwest.

Awesome! I have gone through Hundreds of dollars worth of coppers and not one IHP in the batch, tho I have scored high on wheats. Yeah, back to Crhing as its raining in Maine.

Back
Top Bottom