My best pocket spill find

mike_i

It's not a gold ring but I hit my best honey hole pocket spill finding $3.60. I hit the beach several days, didn't find anything special but a bunch of clad a million bottle caps, junk jewelry and a paypal/mastercard thing. I'm guessing it's a debit card of some kind. I'm going to try to track down the owner. Other than that happy hunting to all.

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_2535.jpg
    IMG_2535.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 339
Very nice. I was playing in my yard beside my drivway a couple days ago while waiting for the wife and kids and decided to dig a signal that i had passed on several times before because the tone and numbers on the nox 800 were all over the place . So i finally decided what the heck and dig . 19 quarters 7 dimes 4 nickels 8 pennies. Just goes to show dig those iffy signals. Great job and happy hunting.

That's a good spill! Seems like someone would almost have to make a conscious effort to deposit that much in one spot. Maybe the load was pulling his swimming trunks off and he decided to make the sacrifice..:lol: In any case you reaped the benefits. Congrats.

It's not a gold ring but I hit my best honey hole pocket spill finding $3.60. I hit the beach several days, didn't find anything special but a bunch of clad a million bottle caps, junk jewelry and a paypal/mastercard thing. I'm guessing it's a debit card of some kind. I'm going to try to track down the owner. Other than that happy hunting to all.

Very nice...pocket spills are awesome...

Back
Top Bottom