Heading to Irvine, CA next week

I'm hoping to bring my detector and hit one of the beaches nearby....hoping to find at least some goodies :)

I think you have to get permission from Tom to hunt Cali. I think there is also a 30% cut involved.

Tom's not allowed south of Santa Barbara per THE KOB without expressed written permission.

Then to whom do I send the thirty percent cut of my pull tabs, can slaw, and Felix pennies?

Even though Jamflicker and KOB don't allow me to detect south of Santa Barbara, yet my 30% "cut" is for the entire state.

My spies rove around. So if you find a gold ring when you're here, don't think you can con me and send me some zincs and tabs. I want 30% of the gold ring. Just paypal me the $$, and there won't be any problems. After all, you wouldn't want cousin Guido to pay you a visit, right ? :cool:

Down here , we are more "Friendly". You are spending enough of your hard earned tourist dollars , and we appreciate your business. You get to keep your own !

The beaches are pretty clean. Fresh drops are your best bet. By fresh I mean since last week...

The beaches are pretty clean. Fresh drops are your best bet. By fresh I mean since last week...

Well, I'm heading out there Monday...and leaving Thursday. I'm hoping that if I end up bringing the Nox (I have to decide if it's worth the 60 bucks :) )that I'll have time.

Even though Jamflicker and KOB don't allow me to detect south of Santa Barbara, yet my 30% "cut" is for the entire state.

My spies rove around. So if you find a gold ring when you're here, don't think you can con me and send me some zincs and tabs. I want 30% of the gold ring. Just paypal me the $$, and there won't be any problems. After all, you wouldn't want cousin Guido to pay you a visit, right ? :cool:

Oh...you want 30% of EVERYTHING? Well, I guess that's better than regular California tax rates.

Down here , we are more "Friendly". You are spending enough of your hard earned tourist dollars , and we appreciate your business. You get to keep your own !

Thanks...I'll go with your rules instead of Tom's I think :)

Well, I'm heading out there Monday...and leaving Thursday. I'm hoping that if I end up bringing the Nox (I have to decide if it's worth the 60 bucks :) )that I'll have time.

Per Tom's rules I think you can invoice him 30% of the $60 checked bag fee. It's only fair!

Back
Top Bottom