• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking for love in all the right places

TheMaddMan

Elite Member
Haven't been posting much the last few weeks, hunting time for me has become pretty tight. I did manage a few hunts, but, haven't found anything worth mentioning in a couple of weeks. Got 1 junker ring last week, thought it was silver, but, alas, it was silver plated. Got back out in the lake Saturday between shooting qualifications Saturday morning and security at the local college football game for about an hour and a half. Targets were sparse, I've started cleaning out the deep trash signals that I've previously passed up. Working a lazy S pattern from waist deep to chest deep, hit a solid tone, 1st scoop, it's a ring. I'm not sure if it's stainless or titanium, but, I'll sure take it. Love with a small stone in a padlock. 3 of the sinkers were all tied to a fishing line together, that's some weight. Lighter was a surface find on the way out (it works). Keep on keeping on and HH.

photo%201_zpsxek4yg05.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo%202_zpshzomjapw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats on the ring, beats a pull tab any day :D

Also congrats on getting out, I too have little time to detect so know what getting that time is like!

So basically the ring is saying love is locked up?????
What a bizarre thing to put on a ring:roll:

Locked up with the treasure in the center?:D

Congrats! I like any day with a ring in the scoop. Wonder if that one is advertising chastity belts......��

Never thought of that. The Locked up Tight Chastity Company :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom