Better day...... or was it?

I tell ya ....... ive done something to someone who cursed me.:lol: Cracked windshield today....... and my $55 beach sticker is on it. They wont replace it and it has to be scratched off.

Mike..... road trip, just dont get to close to me i might be contagious. :laughing:

I tell ya ....... ive done something to someone who cursed me.:lol: Cracked windshield today....... and my $55 beach sticker is on it. They wont replace it and it has to be scratched off.

Mike..... road trip, just dont get to close to me i might be contagious. :laughing:

I assume the dreaded Red Tide is now gone Dew?

What!? Damn! Danger Danger! Just go home already! Junk rings, busted glass, and no re-up on your parking pass!! Sheesh! Light a candle wouldja!
Mud

I dont know how much is SS and how much is PL Deb. Ill let ARA sort it out. Mud.....buddy....... learned a lesson about sleeping in. Even my lucky underwear didnt help.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom