Todays find Pesky VDI 92

I'd feel like something wasn't just right....like some T.V. show was punking me. Sometimes things that are too good to be real...AREN'T!

Your case....much different...awesome score. I'd be there looking for more!

site of the cache complete with a duck........

the pic of the lady and dog is at ground zero, the macadam walkway, the dirt hole, the lake and today's pocket spill. Yes, thank you! As a man with humbility of the highest order........I am "the man!" :lol: :lol: How do you like scenic downtown NJ ?:?: Warm Regards, Mykie :yes: :yes: :yes:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 266
You've found more in one hunt than I've found in over a year of detecting. You've found more than most hunters will find in an entire MDing career.

wonder if some kid took his dads coin collection and stashed it in the park, very strange for it to be there, cool finds anyway

You found another little spill today??!!?:shock: That's it, I am heading for Jersey!!:D;) Hope that not too many locals in your area see this thread!:roll:

Those pictures don't look filmier to this New Jerseyan..

Very nice score.. Keep hitting it!

Wow what an awesome and unusual cache!
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

the macadam walkway, the dirt hole, the lake and today's pocket spill. Yes, thank you! As a man with humbility of the highest order........I am "the man!" :lol: :lol: How do you like scenic downtown NJ ?:?: Warm Regards, Mykie :yes: :yes: :yes:

"Spill" I think someone would have notices if that many dollar coins fell from one's pocket!

The button is Brass and very heavy.

I was going to say that if the "heavy brass" button was in the cache, maybe it was an actual gold button from a king's robe that someone was saving.

Sincerely WOW and congratulations. The first time I found a silver half I about fell over. I'd have to be carried away on a stretcher if I found anything like your cache.

Mykie, I believe this is the MOST motivational post for noobs like me who have only a half a tin of crap to date. If you say its so... then I'm a believer!

you sir are the MAN!
untitled.jpg

N-Oh My God.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-26 at 3.08.03 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-26 at 3.08.03 PM.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom