• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ohio

orrig. from toledo.

Northwest Ohio. Fulton - Lucas County.

been in fl 16yrs looking foward to coming home end of summer fo a much needed break, bringing my detecter, gonna be looking for someone to maybe hunt with. I have a few spots already in mind.....cliff.

Northwest Ohio. Fulton - Lucas County.

I lived in Whitehouse for a few years when I was a kid. I bet there's a ton of good spots to go hunting up there. There was some really old school yards and some old trails through the woods in those days (mid - late 70's).

Rick 72 yes there are some good spots to hunt around here. Some of the old schools are gone and sub divisions or houses are there now. I grew up in this are and been here most of my life. A lot of the old farms are gone and strip malls and stores are everywhere now. The parks and play grounds are still great spots to hunt around this area not to many MD around here that I have seen.
We just started a few months ago so we are still finding new places to go. Happy hunting.

Columbus, Ohio here (Franklin county) Not sure how far away you are, but am always looking to find a detecting partner. If I find myself in your area I will give you a shout, if you will be in the Franklin county area, look me up and I wil be happy to make plans to go hunting with you! What kind of detector do you use? I use the Garrett AT Pro, and the Pro Pointer

Stark Country here.

Born and raised in Canton, but live out in the burbs now.

Back
Top Bottom