• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Weekly wrap up - Silver trifecta and storm!

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Pics of my finds of the week.

Most of the coins were found at the old country club, except for the 1892 IH, and the 1942S Merc that I found today at the old high school curb strip. The cub scout fox bolo, and junk ring were found at another permission.

IMG_0892.jpg

I was surprised to find the 1907 IH at the country club seeing that its was built in 1920. The 1934 Washington is the oldest GW that I have found, and the closest Ive come to finding an SLQ. I didnt realize, until I was checking the date, that no 1933 GWs were ever minted. Most of the coins were found at 5 to 7 inches.

IMG_0899.jpg

I dug the Kendall motor oil good luck token near the maintenance garage of the country club, and the no date buff was found where I dug many of the wheaties.

IMG_0900.JPG

The 1892 IH wasnt very deep in a park that was made in the 50s or 60s. Im thinking someone dropped it within the last few years. Bummer for them. I saw this storm forming this evening, and took a pic. Glad it was heading away from us. No likey quarter size hail. :no:

IMG_0907.JPG

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Sweet finds Tommy! Not sure where in Wy your at but we have had some crazy weather!

Nice group of finds! We have had crazy weather here in Western Montana, thunderstorms rolling in every afternoon and evening!

Nice finds! That is a heck of a week! Congrats and keep up the good work. GL & HH!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom