Another Newbie in Salt Lake City, UT.

treasurebum

Forum Supporter
Have been on Friendly Metal Detecting Forum for a few days now. Have made a comment or two, received some advice from other members and finally figured out where to introduce myself, thanks to my nephew (detectorwill) in Vancouver, WA.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and will be starting my hunting with a new Garrett ACE 250 (from Sportsman's Guide), a pin pointer (from Harbor Freight) and a Minelab digger. I'm impressed so far by the finds listed and pictured on this site as well as the general friendly nature of those posting. Hope to talk with many of you and maybe even hunt with some as I become more experienced. :hat3:

North Ogden

Welcome from North Ogden Utah! Hope you enjoy this fascinating hobby (obsession).

hey i live in riverton . i am looking for someone to hunt with ,. are you game? i have 2 bounty hunters . at the moment i cannot tell you which ones they are but they were pretty expensive. also have a couple of pointers and some very nasty looking digging spades. would love to go hunting but my hubby doenst like it and i dont want to go alone. please let me know if this might interest you?

hunter in need

hi all. i am not sure where to introduce myself/ havent been on here in a very long time and had to redo my username. lol. i am in utah . in riverton and need someone to hunt with . any takers?

hello from salt lake city as well. actually i live in riverton andi would love to get together with you and go hunting sometime. i dont work. let me know and we can go out . i have a jeep i dont have any one to go with either and we could learn together as i have not found anythign yet .

Newbie from Salt Lake City

Hello board members. I am new to this hobby and have been wanting to do it a long time now. Looking for recommends on my first and hopefully last detector purchase. I want a top notch that can do it all and is idiot proof. Mostly will use around utah desert. Also if anyone is game to learn with me in northern utah....thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom