• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Dirt Fishing America

Dr.Tones

Take a sneak peek at some ridiculous treasures from our up coming FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM!!!! Follow us on the treasure hunting expedition of a lifetime as we meet up with some of the worlds most notable treasure hunters. Witness never before seen treasure collections and hear the stories of their discoveries. Did I mention all of the COLONIAL COINS AND RELICS?!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us get this off the ground! WE NEED YOU TO SHARE THIS!!!! THANKS! HAPPY HUNTING!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjIRNLVhITQ

Attachments

• DFA 4 copy 2.jpg
    DFA 4 copy 2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,452
Great trailer! I'll take any of your vids over the Diggers every day of the week. It looks like you guys had a blast.

So, is it going to be direct to DVD? I haven't got time to watch the trailer right now (slow internet at home) but I will soon.

The buzz it gets the better chance it has at getting select viewing at film festivals. But yes it's going to most likely be available through some sort of downloadable media site.

Intriguing idea. Can you explain what your looking for from the forum membership? I got a taste with the trailer and liked it when is the main meal? Jack

Back
Top Bottom