Garrett pro pointer Sound and vibrate levels

leozdad

I just received my 2 pro pointers and the sound and vibrate levels on 1 of them isn't as loud and strong as the other. Just wondering if this will improve as it gets "broken in"? I can still hear it OK , just not as loud as the other one. I know I can send it back to Garrett under warranty if it gets worse.

I'm going to assume your already checked the obvious like batteries on the one that's quieter. If it's brand new I would call Garrett about it. Personally I taped over the speaker on mine since it was to loud for my likings buy if 2 new PP's are responding differently out of the box I'd definately get it checked out. May of gotten a dud or soon to be dud. Their customer service is excellent so I'd give em a call.

Yes I did change out the batteries. I just went and checked them again and now the volume is louder than yesterday. Still not as loud as the other but it is louder. The volume is much closer to the other one now. It is freezing here in pa and the units were outside in the cold on the ups truck. Could it be that since they warmed up to room temp that could account for the difference in it today? Does the cold affect them like that?

Back
Top Bottom