Pocketspill.com is now Detecting.us

Got it to work. Much easier than Google Earth.

Too bad it doesn't overlay the maps with transparency.

I could only find the side by side option on the PC. I could not get it to view both maps at the same time.

Also, on my Android, it won't my location on the map I just uploaded, just certain maps.

One question. When building the maps, do you just plot where you think they are when going from the old map to the new map. I think this would be great but is there anyway to marking the site on the new map 100% accurately as to where the old site was. If not, then your placement may be off and I think it would make things hard.

1930s Swastika Token - And some history!

The Swastika is one of the most powerful symbols on Earth, causing quite a primal reaction for many.

Whenever you see it on an artifact, such as this Wigg’s Chemical token I found yesterday at an old farmhouse, you know the object is pre-1940s… as is the case with this (1931-1933 estimated.)

On this object, you can see the symbol in association with a 4-leaf clover and unbroken wishbone. The text reads “Write for Free Sample. Wiggs Waterless Cleanser. Wiggles the Dirt. Wiggs Chemical Co. Cincinnati. 1.00” on both sides indicates this token was worth a dollar (pretty valuable!).

Here's the coin with multiple pictures, with a bit of history of the Swastika on tokens.

Back
Top Bottom