Whats the most dangerous thing you've found MDing?

hunting alone and ....

I was hunting alone for hours and got very tired and just was not paying enough attention and I walked into a clearing and got a great , and very deep signal. I used an E Tool and I reared back to dig very very hard , I looked up and just then realized i was on top of a gas pipe line and getting ready to hit the pipe very hard with my shovel. I would have gone out in a blaze of glory and been the " play of the day " on espn ! very very stupid to hunt so very tired

I'm in Florida, poisonous snakes. Rattlers, Copperheads, and Cottonmouths.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a hit in a campground swim area that sounded like a coin spill. It was a pack of 5 razor blades for an old shaver, the kind that are double sided.

They had been in a cardboard type wrapper that had long since rotted away and the blades were scattered in an area of around 3 feet.

All were an inch or two below the sand. I have seen a lot of alarming junk come up in my scoop but that one stunned me a bit. :shock:

Gee whiz Irons I still use one of those old de razors for shaving, :lol:

I guess broken glass and nails. I also dug a Hardware Hank box/carpet cutter in a curbstrip. I cleaned it up, put a new blade in it, and use it.

I hunted in this area in Bosnia:

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom